Registration for the 2014 Haptics Symposium in Houston, TX is now open. The registration page can be accessed through the link given below.
NOTE: Please review ALL of the information given below before proceeding to the registration page.
► Registration Page
- Registration process will require the following information and/or actions to be taken (see below).
- IEEE account username and password (to verify IEEE membership status). If you do not have your user credentials, please follow the instructions listed on under the FAQs tab on the registration page to recover your username and password.
- Paper and/or demo numbers (assigned during submission)
- Payment of extra page fee. The fee is $100 for each page beyond the six pages allotted per paper. Failure to pay the additional page fee may prevent the publication of your paper in the conference proceedings.
- All submissions (papers and poster) must be presented in person. Submissions not presented at the conference will not be included in the archival IEEE conference proceedings.
- Registration Changes: Any changes to your registration can be made by revisiting the registration page and making the desired modifications. To make changes, you will need your confirmation number, supplied in the confirmation email following completion of registration
- Cancellation Policy: All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and received by 1 February 2014. Not refunds will be issued after 1 February 2014. There will be an administrative fee of $100 USD deducted from each refund. Please follow the Modification/Cancellation link in your registration confirmation email.
- Conference registration materials includes proceedings, program, (1) banquet ticket, welcome reception on Sunday, February 23, and breaks Monday through Wednesday, February 24-26, 2014.
- Workshop/Tutorial registration includes attendance at your choice of workshops and tutorials, breakfast, lunch and breaks on Sunday, February 23, 2014.
- Registration Fee Structure:
Early Registration1 Registration
IEEE Member2: $550 $650
Non-Member: $660 $780
Student, IEEE Member: $300 $350
Student, Non-Member: $400 $450
IEEE Life Member: $350 $350
1-Day Attendance: $250 $250
Workshops/Tutorials: $100 $100
Wksp/Tut (Students)3: $0 $0
1. Early registration: on or before January 17th 2014.
2. IEEE Member rates apply to both IEEE members and IEEE Technical Committee on Haptics (TCH) members. To obtain member rates, TCH members must obtain a discount code PRIOR to completing registration. Please contact the Haptics Symposium Registration Chair (registration [at] hapticssymposium [dot] org) to obtain your discount code. TCH membership will be verified prior to distribution of discount codes. IEEE membership is verified during the registration process with your IEEE account username and password.
3. As part of the educational program in Haptics, funded by the RAS, this year the Haptic Symposium will grant free access to the tutorial and workshop session for all eligible students. If you fulfill student eligibility criteria and plan to attend the conference, send an e-mail to the workshop and tutorial chair, workshops [at] hapticssymposium [dot] org with the following information: First name, Last name, Affiliation, Contact information, tutorials/workshops you want to attend, and a short description of your research work. Selected students will receive a discount code to be used for registration. Note, you must obtain the discount code prior to registering for the conference to obtain the discount.